**VOLUNTEERS** Please scroll to the bottom of this page!
Dates of Operation: Thursday, June 14th through Friday, August 17th . We will be closed on Wednesday, July 4th in observance of the Holiday.
Hours of Operation: Our camp is open Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 5:45 PM.
Age Requirements: Children 3 to 12 years old. (Campers must be toilet trained in order to attend camp).
1. Enrollment Forms, Emergency Contact Forms, & Health Profile Forms can be downloaded below. You can also find them in the Gathering Space, Faith Formation Office, and School Office.
2. In order for your registration to be complete, you must submit the following forms:
A. Enrollment Form (Click here to download)
B. Emergency Contact Form (Click here to download)
C. Health Profile (Click here to download)
D. A copy of your child’s most recent physical (physical must be dated after August 25, 2016)
E. A copy of your child’s most recent immunization record
F. A Medication Release Form with doctor’s orders (if needed) must be provided in order for all prescription and non-prescription medications to be administered during camp hours
Diocese of Manchester Medical Authorization Release and Indemnification Agreement
Diocese of Manchester Request for Approval to Use and Possess Epinephrine Auto-Injector
G. A copy of your child’s health insurance card (front & back)
Children may not attend Fun in the Sun until all of the required forms are on file.
1. The 2018 registration fee for Fun in the Sun is $50.00 per family.
2. Tuition is $130 per child per week, or $30 per day. With our sibling fee being $110 per week, or $30 per day.
3. The $50.00 registration fee and payment for one week (per child) must be enclosed with your registration. All other payments are due on the Wednesday prior to the week your child is attending. If your child is registered to attend less than a full week, payment for the amount of days attending is required. Thus, if your child is registered to attend 3 days in a week, payment for three days is required. Please note: the days/weeks that you have registered for are non-transferable.
4. Payments are accepted in the form of cash or check. Please make checks payable to St. Francis of Assisi Parish.
Note: There will be a $20.00 charge for checks returned by the bank.
5. New this year: There are no added fees for on-site field trips, all on-site field trips are included with tuition.
Cancellations: In order to obtain a refund of any tuition paid, you must provide written notification of cancellation to the Program Director on or before May 15, 2018. No refunds will be provided for cancellations After May 15, 2018. After May 15, 2018 you are financially responsible for the weeks/days that you have reserved.
Once we have received all of your paperwork, along with your registration fee and payment for one week of camp. A confirmation letter will be sent to you listing the days/weeks your child/children are registered for.
Join us for a great summer!
If you are interested in volunteering, forms are available in the church gathering space, on the Fun in the Sun bulletin board. They can also be downloaded below:
A. Volunteer Checklist (Click here to download)
B. Volunteer Emergency Contact Form (Click here to download)
C. Volunteer Schedule (Click here to download)
D. Volunteer T-Shirt Order Form (Click here to download)
E. Volunteer Health Profile (Click here to download)
Fun in the Sun Director