Our Parent Handbook contains an acknowledgment form that must be signed and submitted along with other registration materials. Click here to download the Parent Handbook.
Dates of Operation: Thursday, June 11th through Friday, August 21st . We will be closed on Friday, July 3rd in observance of the Holiday.
Hours of Operation: Our camp is open Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 5:45 PM.
Age Requirements: Children 3 to 13 years old. (Campers must be toilet trained in order to attend camp).
1. Enrollment Forms, Emergency Contact Forms, & Health Profile Forms can be downloaded below.
2. In order for your registration to be complete, you must submit the following forms:
A. Enrollment Form (Click here to download)
B. Emergency Contact Form (Click here to download)
C. Health Profile (Click here to download)
D. Signed Parent Handbook Acknowledgment Form from the Parent Handbook (Click here to download)
E. A copy of your child’s most recent physical (physical must be dated after August 25th, 2018)
F. A copy of your child’s most recent immunization record
G. A Medication Release Form with doctor’s orders (if needed) must be provided in order for all prescription and non-prescription medications to be administered during camp hours
Diocese of Manchester Medical Authorization Release and Indemnification Agreement
Diocese of Manchester Request for Approval to Use and Possess Epinephrine Auto-Injector
H. A copy of your child’s health insurance card (front & back)
I. First Aid Form (Click here to download)
J. Additional Add-On Care Form (this is only required if you need to add additional camp days throughout the summer) (Click here to download)
Children may not attend Fun in the Sun until all of the required forms are on file.
1. The 2020 registration fee for Fun in the Sun is $50.00 per family.
2. Tuition is $140 per child per week, or $35 per day. With our sibling fee being $120 per week, or $35 per day.
3. The $50.00 registration fee and payment for one week (per child) must be enclosed with your registration. All other payments are due on the Monday prior to the week your child is attending. If your child is registered to attend less than a full week, payment for the amount of days attending is required. Thus, if your child is registered to attend 3 days in a week, payment for three days is required. Please note: the days/weeks that you have registered for are non-transferable.
4. Payments are accepted in the form of cash or check. Please make checks payable to St. Francis of Assisi Parish.
Note: There will be a $20.00 charge for checks returned by the bank.
5. There are no added fees for on-site field trips, all on-site field trips are included with tuition.
Cancellations: In order to obtain a refund of any tuition paid, you must provide written notification of cancellation to the Program Director on or before May 15th, 2020. No refunds will be provided for cancellations after May 15th, 2020. After May 15th, 2020 you are financially responsible for the weeks/days that you have reserved.
Once we have received all of your paperwork, along with your registration fee and payment for one week of camp, a confirmation letter will be sent to you listing the days/weeks your child/children are registered for.
Join us for a great summer!
Fun in the Sun Director