Thank you for your interest in the St. Francis of Assisi “Fun in the Sun” Summer Camp program! Here you will find the necessary information to enroll your child.
All of our camp paperwork, including Enrollment Forms, Emergency Contact Forms, Health Screening Forms, the Parent Handbook & Acknowledgment Forms, and Medication Release Forms are included in a single PDF:
Click here to download the 2023 Camp Guide & Forms
Please read the PDF in its entirety and follow the instructions for enrollment.
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT print this document double-sided, as it will change the order of the pages. Please print it SINGLE SIDED ONLY.
Dates of Operation: June 19th through August 18th, 2023. We will be closed on Monday, July 3rd AND Tuesday, July 4th in observance of the Holiday.
Hours of Operation: Our camp is open Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Age Requirements: Children 4 to 12 years old. (Campers must be toilet trained in order to attend camp).
In order for your registration to be complete, you must fill out and submit all of the forms in the 2023 Camp Guide & Forms PDF, and include the following:
- Registration fee & first week tuition payment for each child
- A copy of your child’s most recent physical (must be dated after August 25th, 2021)
- A copy of your child’s most recent immunization record
Children may not attend Fun in the Sun until all of the required forms are on file. Registrations will not be processed unless all forms and registration items are submitted. 2023 camp registrations are on a first come, first served basis.
- The 2023 non-refundable registration fee for Fun in the Sun is $50.00 per family.
- Tuition is $175 per child per week, or $50 per day. With our sibling fee being an additional $150 per sibling per week.
- We do not offer half day rates.
- Additional days may be added after registration, depending on space availability in the child's classroom.
- A late pick up fee will be charged if your child is picked up after 5:30 PM. See the Camp Guide for details.
- The $50.00 registration fee and payment for one week (per child) must be enclosed with your registration. All other payments are due on the Monday prior to the week your child is attending. If your child is registered to attend less than a full week, payment for the amount of days attending is required. Thus, if your child is registered to attend 3 days in a week, payment for three days is required. If your account is not current, your campers will not be able to attend.
- Payments are accepted in the form of cash or check. Please make checks payable to St. Francis of Assisi Parish.
Note: There will be a $30.00 charge for checks returned by the bank.
- There are no added fees for on-site field trips, all on-site field trips are included with tuition.
- Once we have received all of your paperwork, along with your registration fee and payment for one week of camp, a confirmation letter will be sent to you listing the days/weeks your child/children are registered for.
In order to obtain a refund of any tuition paid, you must provide written notification of cancellation to the Program Director on or before April 14th, 2023. No refunds will be provided for cancellations after April 14th, 2023. After April 14th, 2023 you are financially responsible for the weeks/days that you have reserved. (Registration fee is non-refundable)
Join us for a great summer!
Fun in the Sun Director