Welcome to the St. Francis of Assisi Youth Ministry Program, where we seek to facilitate an encounter with Christ and an enriching of faith for the youth of our parish.
OUR MISSION: What We Believe God Has Called Us to Do
As Youth Ministers, we believe that God has called us, in partnership with parents, to:
- INVEST in the next generation of young people in significant ways.
- INSTRUCT them in the core doctrines and disciplines of the Christian faith along with principles for living healthy, wise and productive lives.
- INSPIRE them by our example and challenge them to take faith-filled risks.
- IGNITE them with a passion for Jesus Christ, a love for the lost, a commitment to the local church, and finally, to launch them into the world prepared for life, for relationships, for service, and for leadership.
OUR VISION: What We Hope God Will Do Through Us As We Are Faithful to the Mission
Our vision is for every one of our youth to be:
- POSITIVE that God loves them and that He has a good plan and purpose for their lives.
- PERSUADED that God's way really is the best way.
- PASSIONATE for Jesus Christ, for His Church, for the needy, and for the lost.
- PREPARED for life, for relationships, for service, and for leadership.
Who can join?
Our group is open to Middle School and High School aged students. There is no cost for membership.
When do you meet?
We meet at St. Francis of Assisi Parish every first and third Thursday of the month (unless otherwise noted), 6:30-8:00 PM.
Want to get on our email list? Send an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to add you!
Stay up to date on upcoming meetings and events by following us on Facebook!